The floor lamp as useful purchase and perfect design solution
When choosing a floor lamp, you need to take into account different factors – the style and dimensions of the room, the height of the ceilings.
A designer floor lamp can be an original solution for rooms of any size and purpose. To do this, it is important to choose a model with the right number of bulbs, additional functionality, as well as with different lighting scenarios.
They are suitable for installation:
- in the place of needlework or other manual labor;
- to perform simple work on a personal computer;
- organizing a reading area or a compact library;
- they are also installed on the stairs in a country house, in the hallway or in the bedroom.
Lighting devices need to be selected not only by appearance and stylistic solution. Technical parameters are also important, including:
- power and number of light bulbs;
- material of manufacture;
- the type and stability of the rack.
Only in this case it is possible to create a preferred lighting scenario, diffused or directional light.
With the right choice, floor lamps become an aesthetic continuation of the overall interior solution. Products made of natural materials, including wood, marble or textiles, are on trend.
You can add floor lamps to rooms in different styles:
- For a minimalistic interior, simple designs without unnecessary decor are suitable;
- For industrial style, models with strong fasteners and fittings are suitable, turning into the main accent element;
- Art Nouveau is combined with models-fishing rods or flexible structures, as well as metal racks with glass lampshades;
- Empire and neo-Baroque style rooms will be complemented by elite lighting fixtures, complemented by crystal, expensive fabric and Swarovski crystals;
- For classics, an antique version is suitable, with racks painted in the color of bronze or brass, as well as textile lampshades with elements of fringe or forging;
- For a modern space, models in the art Deco style or with strict geometry are suitable.
Important! You can install a floor lamp to soften the light boundaries. These are no longer static decorative elements. The location of portable structures can be changed at will. The main thing is to have access to a power source.