The best pendant lighting for kitchen (2)
Organizing the right lighting in the kitchen is very important, and pendant lights can help with this. Such a lighting device has its own characteristics and specifics of use. Hanging chandeliers cope with the task of zoning space, but they are not only attractive. In this article, we'll show you how to choose the best pendant light for your kitchen.
REQUIREMENTS AND TIPS FOR CHOOSING
In the kitchen, the conditions for the operation of electrical appliances are comfortable, but there are certain rules for proper placement, among them:
- The distance from the ceiling to the table is at least 3.9 feet.
- It is better to choose light bulbs with a warm radiation spectrum, this does not distort the appearance of dishes.
- If it is possible to buy a hanger with adjustable placement height, you should give preference to it.
- For a vintage style kitchen, copper and glass pendant lights are a great choice. Glass is a great choice if you want your lights to blend in with the rest of the room. Copper shades will "catch" the light, adding warmth to the design.
- Large and domed shades are a popular choice for pendant lights as they add a touch of modernity to a room. They are available in all sorts of materials and colors, so use them to add depth to a pale kitchen.
- If you really want to draw attention to the design, choose a set of pendant lights that consist of several small lights. Usually, they are located at different heights and can be various shapes.